CONDITIONS FOR REOPENING
To ensure we comply with the government guidelines on the reopening of Playkidds soft play centre we must advise that the following will form part of our conditions for entry;
We have fully risk assessed our centre and the practices we will follow. Whilst we have made every effort to ensure a safe environment we recognise that it is not possible to eliminate all of the risks associated with Covid – 19.
Customers must be aware that entry to Playkidds is entirely at their own risk.
1)Capacity will be reduced down to 40%.
2) We will operate a strict one way round policy.
3) Parents will be asked to ensure that children follow the rules of play including the new safety measures.
4) Hand sanitising stations will be placed around the centre. Entry is subject to these being used at the point of entry and at other times when hand cleaning is required unless exempt.
5) Customers will be asked to complete the track and trace information. This information will be retained by Playkidds for 21 days when it will be destroyed.
6) Session times will be reduced to 90 minutes. This will allow our staff to clean the centre as a minimum every two hours or more when opportunities arise. Sessions will be as follows;
These sessions will take place from Wednesday through to Sunday. We will not open Monday and Tuesday at this time as we want to ensure we have everything in place to operate safely.
7) Entry will be strictly controlled to reduce pinch points. Customers will be asked to arrive at the allotted time and leave after 90 Minutes.
8) Customers will be expected to follow the signage that is displayed within the centre.
9) If you or any member of your party have been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 symptoms in the last 14 days then we will not allow entry into the centre.
10) High risk areas such as sensory room and ball pits will be closed or operated without the balls being present.
11) In the short term we will not offer role play characters.
12) Loose soft play items will be removed from the centre.
13) We will operate a zero tolerance policy so that we can protect our staff and customers. Please respect our staff who have been tasked with keeping everyone as safe as is possible.
14) In the event of a queue forming. Please follow the advice and or markings in relation to social distancing and the use of face masks indoors that is hoped will reduce risk.
15) Face coverings will be worn by all customers over the age of 11 years at all times unless eating or drinking at a table or you are exempt. Please do not dispose of your face mask or gloves in any of our recycling bins. We would ask you to take them home with you and dispose safely.
16) There is significant amount of signage around the centre which provides advice and or guidance which you will be expected to follow.
17) The section that is reserved for children under four years has floor pads that are 1.2 metres apart. Please keep two pads apart unless the people you are with are from the same household.
18) Signage has been placed around the centre which advises on a one way system. Please ensure that all members of your group follow these signs.
19) Entry will be subject to advance bookings only. Please call 01617281671 between 9am and 4pm to arrange a booking.
20) We have introduced new catering facilities in Playkidds, called Llieno’s Pizza Company. This will allow us to provide high quality food without the need for customers to use our crockery. We will have Breakfast items available which will also be available with disposable containers We will also have healthy eating platters.
21) Social distancing will be expected within the centre. The latest government advice is 2 metres apart or 1 metre plus. This means that we will expect you to wear your face masks at all times unless eating or drinking at a table.
22) As part of the booking process we would ask that customers do not facilitate gatherings between a greater number of households than is permitted. We may ask you for the number of households within your booking.
23) Once inside the centre we will ask you to remain within your group and maintain appropriate distancing from others.
24) Customers will note that we have removed a number of tables and furnishings to allow for social distancing between groups.
25) Our staff will be engaged in cleaning as and when required but at least every two hours.
26) Our toilet facilities will operate a one in and one out system.
27) If you are Clinically vulnerable or extremely clinically vulnerable we would advise against entry into Playkidds at this time.
28) If you or any person in your group has symptoms of Covid-19(A high temperature, a new and persistent cough, or Anosmia). We would ask you not to attend at Playkidds until you have been clear of these symptoms for at least 14 days.
29) At Playkidds we operate a fully inclusive Policy. We would ask you to consider the needs of others in the centre as not all needs are obvious.
30) Due to increased costs to us in ensuring we comply with Covid 19 safety regulations, we will need to introduce a small increase to our entry fees. Our entry fee will now be as follows;
Children under 12 months £2.50
Children over 12 months but under 3 years off peak £4.50
Children over 12 months but under 3 years Peak £5.50
Children over 3 years off peak £5.50
Children over 3 years Peak £6.50
All adults will now be charged for entry as £2 per adult. This is due to all adults being counted in our maximum capacity. We will ask that One adult per child attends at the fees shown. Additional adults will be charged at the increased full price of over 3 years. This is due to a reduced capacity.
31) Parties at Playkidds will not be permitted as it would involve more than two households being together indoors which is not permitted at this time.
32) Non compliance policy for customers
The guidelines surrounding COVID 19 have been created in an attempt to reduce the risks from infection from COVID 19. Whilst it is recognised that we cannot completely eliminate the risks associated with COVID 19. At Playkidds we will operate a zero tolerance policy for non compliance with the regulations we have created in our attempt to keep people safe.
We would ask for your understanding in following the regulations we have created and support our staff who have been tasked with ensuring the rules are followed.
If you are challenged by our staff regarding a breach in the regulations, we will ask you to comply with our regulations. Failure to do so may result in a request to leave the centre. We will only do this in exceptional circumstances and as a last resort. However, it is essential that we safeguard the children and provide a safe environment for our customers and staff.
CONDITIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE